South London Community
Helping Keep The South London Community Local
Sat February 16, 2019
- Eloise Parry death: Diet pill dealer appealing against sentence - Bernard Rebelo, 31, from Gosport was jailed for seven years over the death of Eloise Parry.
- Giant LEGO dinosaurs are going on display at a Hampshire Zoo - Millions of LEGO bricks have been used to create a new exhibition at Marwell Zoo.
- Cowes campaigners 'to take ownership of Chris Packham tree' - Chris Packham and Alan Titchmarsh have called on the under-threat tree to be saved.
- Fourth arrest after man shot in leg in Portsmouth - A fourth man is arrested after a 21-year-old was shot in the leg in Portsmouth.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.