South London Community
Helping Keep The South London Community Local
Sat December 4, 2021
- Southampton hospital performs life-saving surgery on refugee child - Nasrin was born with a serious heart condition in a refugee camp after her parents fled the war in Syria.
- Builder jailed for manslaughter after Chilworth crush death - Paramjit Singh is sentenced over the "completely avoidable" death of an employee in Chilworth.
- Stranded medics return to UK from South Africa - Lisa Freeth says she and fellow Briton Helena Edwards feel "relieved" to be back in the UK.
- Hampshire GP's Covid social media ban was wrong, court rules - Dr Samuel White raised concerns about vaccines and claimed "masks do nothing" in a video.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.