South London Community
Helping Keep The South London Community Local
Sat April 20, 2019
- Boy dragged off bike and attacked in Portsmouth - The teenager was left with a fractured skull after the attackers stamped on his head in Portsmouth.
- Southampton hospital security staff strike over pay dispute - The 21 staff at Southampton General Hospital say their job is dangerous and want a pay increase.
- Michael Pulsford jailed for Christian camp child abuse - Michael Pulsford indecently assaulted three boys and three girls between 1974 and 1989.
- Police not told of gun before Gurnard man's suicide - David Nurse told a delivery driver he would shoot himself two days before he was found dead.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.